- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Neck Pain Treatment with our Lake Charles Chiropractor
We all probably know someone who has had neck pain, or even experienced it ourselves. Our chiropractors in Lake Charles LA use a variety of drug-free techniques to identify the underlying causes of neck pain as well as help you find relief from symptoms.
Different Types & Causes of Neck Pain
We work with many athletes struggling with neck pain and related sports injuries. However, neck pain certainly isn't a health issue exclusively experienced by highly active people. People of all ages and lifestyles may experience neck pain due to factors such as:
- Genetics (e.g., scoliosis, family history)
- Posture (e.g., while working, driving, sleeping, etc.)
- Lifting or repetitive motion
- Advancing age
- Acute trauma (e.g., sports accident, auto accident, work accident, slip and fall injury)
These factors can contribute to sore, achy, and tender neck pain in addition to stiffness, headaches, jaw pain, shoulder pain, and numbness and tingling in the arm or hands. Specific diagnoses we often determine on our examinations include:
- Cervical radiculopathy (impingement of a spinal nerve root in the neck)
- Disc herniation or disc bulge
- Cervical stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal)
- Neck muscle strain
- Tech neck (chronic strain and inflammation in the cervical spine and shoulders due to frequent stooping to read text messages on our smart phones!)
How to Relieve & Prevent Neck Pain with Our Lake Charles Chiropractor Team
Neck pain can be treated and prevented through traditional and holistic services provided at our Lake Charles chiropractic clinic, including:
- Chiropractic adjustments: restore natural alignment of the cervical joints, relieve pressure on discs and nerves, and stimulate pain relief through the triggered release of pain-relieving hormones and neurotransmitters
- Corrective exercises: learn stretches and exercises to promote tissue healing and improved connective tissue integrity
- Massage and soft tissue mobilization: relax muscles and increase local healing circulation
- Lifestyle counseling: learn ways to improve your posture, stress management, and other health/life elements which may be causing your pain
If you come to see us for help, you'll be provided with an artfully crafted and customized treatment plan that seeks to resolve and address your unique case.
Is Your Neck Bugging You? Discover the Ways a Sports Chiropractor in Lake Charles LA Can Help You Find Natural Relief
Are you looking for a sports chiropractor in Lake Charles LA who can help you manage your recurring neck pain? We invite you to get to know Dr. Daigle, Dr. Gschwend, and Dr. Mart at Ultimate Performance Chiro & Rehab. Contact us now at 337-421-0010 to schedule an appointment!